Income Tax Filing for Capital gain Income

ITR-2 is for individuals earning income from sources other than 'business or profession' such as salaries, more than one house property, capital gains, etc. Since you have income from both, salary and capital gains, you have to file ITR-2.

Sort By

Seller City

Delivery Time

Seller Level

No proposals/services to Show in this Sub Category Yet.